Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CUTEST baby ever...EVER

Okay, seriously, if you are not already smitten with my son, check this out...please try to ignore my obnoxious voice... :)



(one guess what his favorite animal is)

11 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

What do you expect from a child growing up in Scotland where sheep cover the fields!!?? Of course everything says Baaa. Video is tooooo cute. Of course we are not partial to those two kiddos.

Derricca said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww. Those cheeks are to die for! Love the video.

Carley said...

That is super cute!! I love that stage! R's hair is amazing!!

Andrea G. said...

So sweet! What a good big sister not interrupting!! I LOVE hearing your voice. It isn't annoying!

Mamama said...

Too precious!! The sheep has been cousin Riley Jane's favorite as well. She sat in my lap watching her sweet cousin Luke and enjoyed as did Grandi and myself. Fun videos this week Em -

Mary said...

Oh so adorable!! Ok tell your moms (yours and Josh's) that I'm doing a giveaway in next few days and since you can't enter---only US residents only---they can enter for you!! I hate that you, one of my faithful commenters, can't enter!

Luke is seriously cute. Like very cute.

The Green Family said...

Miss that sweet face. ;-)

Kristin Barnett said...

Oh my gosh, SO CUTE! I love his little voice!! Allison loves the sheep noise, too - although she does what we call and evil sheep. lol It sounds more like she's trying to clear her throat with her mouth open. I really need to get it on video!

Carrie Sterner said...

Love it. Makes me feel like I am right there experiencing life with you guys. Precious!

Becky McCord said...

He thinks it's funny to say the wrong answer!! Ha ha ah!! LOVE IT! I also love how he is so smitten with HIMSELF! I laugh at myself all the time, Luke. It's fun. Love you Luke.

Becky McCord said...

I also love hearing your voice. :)