You can't be too safe....
I have mentioned before that Rebes is quite cautious. Praise the Lord b/c her brother is not- at all. I digress. Evidently, she is displeased with not having a proper helmet for her bike adventures.
Legs
We don't watch TV ALL the time...really. It's a nice rainy day option (we have a lot of those needs), especially when I am fixing dinner. :) Anyway, they are actually still, so I often take pics of them as they watch highly educational DVDs...ha ha...
Just in case you didn't catch a glimpse of his peaches and those killer legs. Bless his heart. :)
A walk down memory lane...as seen in hair
This is random, I know, but it has been on my mind as I look at old pictures. I can tell how big Rebekah is getting by how fast her hair grows!!
Her 1st Bday (July 2007)
June 2008- we decided to bob R's hair...I still regret it, but it's over now. I also regret my haircut of the time (pictured below). Fortunately, one of favorite things about Scotland is that I found an awesome hairdresser and now love my hair. :)
The bob- June 2008
(yes, she is a honey)
August 2009- does this seem freakish to anyone else??? I knew she was growing like a weed!!








7 comments:
Literally laughed out loud at the bike helmet. Shoulda picked one up at the NTC sale apparently.
I read somewhere that nail growth is caused by metabolism...perhaps hair growth too? And you know toddlers have a crazy metabolism!
Oh, and stop apologizing for the tv! Every good mom uses the tv now and then!! It's called sanity in a box :)
Love the helmet and the legs!! Too funny. That girl might invent something totally new one of these days. She is very creative. You never said how you did at the NTC sale. Did you have to haul much home?
I LOVE LOVE her hair in that last one! The part off to the side is too cute! She is growing so fast and you really should get her a helmet young lady! :)
Rebekah's hair has grown quite fast since March!!LOVE the helmet -she fits in well with her too careful aunts!!
Freakish- yes. and also glorious. love the safety first helmet. Uncle B would be so proud. I'm sure RJ will have a helmet for her tricycle. Love Luke's diaper butt. RJ and Luke can streak throught the house together in Nov. LOVED your message today!! THANK YOU! I can't believe you regret the bob. It was so chic.
I too was laughing out loud. Hilarious! (still giggling)
I had noticed the tremendous growth in Rebekah's hair. It is long a beautiful. No matter the hair style, still a beauty!
Post a Comment