Saturday was gorgeous again, so we headed out to our favorite castle, Dunnottar. Yes, we have a favorite castle. :) I have posted this castle numerous time, so here are just a few of the kids playing.
Luke was pretty adventurous and even ventured outside of his usual 2 foot Mama radius .
Bekah loves to yell out hi from random places...
A little closer...
This just made me smile. Looked like they were having a man to man talk.
Video#1: Luke (and Rebekah evidently) has mastered a real word here :)
(side note- Luke only says it the first time and the rest are Rebekah :))
Video #2: Luke was all about the steps...he is looking for his sister, calls out for her, and keeps hearing her voice but can't see her. :) Listen carefully for his frustration at the top...it's awesome.
(side note #2: I am confident only grandparents will enjoy this)
Beks spotted this mouse!! It was the tiniest mouse I have ever seen!
Last night, after naps, we had the Ellises and the Sumners over for a BBQ. Christy and Darren are staying in a B&B as they look for a flat. Darren is also starting his PhD this year. They have 2 kids- Joshua (3 1/2) and Abigail (21 months)- very similar to our 2!
Nothing tastes as good as your sister's milk.



8 comments:
Luke's hair cut sure looks nice! And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who gets a sideways video with that camera every once in a while! :-P
Love the apple video :) I Think I Need to see a picture of eyelash up close! Love to hear about all the pretend play! David doesn't do that as much, more hands on play with real toys or objects. Can't wait for E to do more!!
Oh that Luke is something else. He's got that little smirk like our Riley Jane. I can only imagine the messes these three with make at BMamama's house in Nov. We'll have to take turns cleaning up. I like the new words-Luke! Love you guys!!
Loved the two videos. Luke certainly made it up those stairs in record time. what a climber. So glad to see he heads toward them feet first when going down! Fond remembrances of our trip to Denottar - can't wait to see it again on our next trip.
Sweet videos:) Such beautiful things for you guys to see and do-it looks like fun! Seeing you with your new friends gives me a needed kick in the rear to make sure I am being social...:) I'm getting better about it! Congrats on passing the driving test, btw!!
I can't see the videos yet- will have to watch them tonight at home. I'm sure they are A.DOR.A.BLE!!! :) However, I wanted to let you know that that mouse is probably a shrew. And also to let you know I will now be having nightmares. You know my fear of all things rodentia, so thanks for that. :)
Emily, [in response to the comment you made on my blog] you're not as retarded as you may think(!). I have had videos come out sideways whether I'm holding the camera the right way or not!! I don't know why! I still can't figure that out. I haven't had it happen in a while, but it used to happen to me all the time and I KNOW I was holding it the right way. Go figure! :-P
The videos are my favorite. Love watching the kids interact and move around. Now if only YOU would get in front of the camera some times! Please!!!!!
Luke'a hair is awesome. Such a cutie. Rebekah she is just sweeter than sweet.
Post a Comment