Update: for some reason, the video mentioned below is struggling to finish. It should be here at some point, but here is a fairly lame one of the kids from a few weeks ago- I had the same trouble getting it so finish, so i am just now posting it. Prior to me recording it, Luke had been cruising on the wall. In this video, he is distracted by Rebekah chunking her car down the stairs and her jumping. If you watch closely, you'll see him bob in time with her jumps. Just a few weeks later (meaning now), Luke zooms along that wall and is still cracked up by any of us jumping (he'll throw his own body on the ground, as if he's pinning someone in a wrestling match) and bubbles popping (as in gum). So, here is your tide you over video:
(p.s. I should have recorded Luke seeing himself and his sister jumping- he was still quite tickled...)
Rebekah wanted to tell Papa happy birthday- for some reason, I could not coerce her to keep her hands away from her mouth, which is why she mentions that she is itchy- I think it was a ploy. :)
I went ahead and embedded the video while it was still uploading...I think it will work later- so keep trying if it says it's not available...actually, when you see her face instead of a blank Youtube screen, it should be ready...we'll see!
And the winner is….
9 years ago



5 comments:
:( Want to see Rebes...
Hopefully, Papa will get to see his birthday wish. Mine is still on our answering machine and I listen often. Love the Luke bobbing up and down to Bekah's jumps - TOO FUNNY! Watch out world when he starts walking (running) and jumping himself. Won't be long...
So that video still isn't working. I think you got a little ahead of yourself. :)
Ahhh, how fun to get to watch the kids in play. Such sweetness! Can't wait to have you in our home! Love you guys.
Emily they are so precious! They are getting so big! Rebekah looks like she could be Karsin & Kendall's age, she is so long & lean(lucky her)I love the videos,keep posting even if they are a royal pain. Congrats again on passing the driving test, did you feel like your were 16 again???
Post a Comment