The kids were amusing me yesterday morning...thought I'd show you the various things we do before 11am church.
We feed Mickie outside, in sun glasses and pj's.
We are sad about molars coming in, and we watch way too many movies for distraction.
We have play dates with Frodo. Seriously, doesn't she look like she's about to meet the hobbits for a cuppa? This shirt is from Nana (as well as Luke's precious onesie, and both are from Gap, my favorite! That awesome dino sweatshirt is her handiwork, too- Thanks, Phyllis!)
We are sad that Mommy no longer allows us to walk/crawl on top of the window sill.
So we sit in front of it, hoping for a change in heart, and drop magnetic letters inside the radiator. We also try to put them on Mommy's face and are very disappointed when they don't stick.
We jump, I mean bounce, on the couch.
We play with the truck Mamama brought for Luke's birthday. It has been a favorite, so thanks, Mamama! She also gave him the great dino jammies and brown cords.



4 comments:
Great pictures. Love that the little mama takes such good care of her baby! Love seeing the kids in the clothes. Hard to believe anyone is in long sleeves when we are in the 90's - UGH!
Let us know what the doctor says - we're praying. Tubes and adenoids out would be great.
Do they even DO "tubes" in the UK!?! Doesn't really sound like it would be something they'd be too keen on. But maybe like everything else, he just has to have a bazillion ear infections first. Who knows. :-/
Miss you!
I LOVE the first shot of Rebekah - what a clown! Your Dad said she reminds him of my Mom the way she holds her head up in pictures. It's fun knowing Luke is still enjoying a truck I brought in April. I hope Luke is feeling chipper again really soon!!
"Hoping for a change of heart..." so funny. And true. They hope they can convince us and it's so entertaining when they try!
I'm afraid Justin lives in Lewisville...so sorry about that. Sean doesn't like to iron but he can iron better than I can. I tell you, he's just plain helpful.
R's hair is so pretty! And I hate molars. Hate them.
Post a Comment