Thursday, September 17, 2009

I owe you some pics...

I always feel bad when I don't post pictures, so here are some semi-interesting ones.

We took Little Missy and her fussy brother to the park and out to lunch on Tuesday. She was very excited to climb this hill and I just liked her determined little walk, as she yelled out, "Daddy! Daddy! Look at me, Daddy!"

Next door to our restaurant we saw this sign and were pleased with our heritage.

On Wednesday, my sweet little boy emerged again- yes! He gradually got happier throughout the day, and I attribute his sheer delightfulness last night to the fact that he got popcorn!

You mean I can hold the bag?

How much is in there?

Seriously??? This stuff is amazing!

It was fun to see them playing together again. Yesterday or the day before I heard Rebekah calling out, "Lukey? Lukey? LUKE! Come out and play!! I miss you, Lukey!" That is more than wonderful.


Luke is a helper, like his sister. here is petitioning me to turn on the water.

Here he is showing me how cute he can be, as a manipulative tool for me to go ahead and turn on the water.

Here he is trying to pout that I have not given in (I was taking pictures, you know.)

Here he decided to just eat the quesadilla I took off his plate b/c he wouldn't eat it (b/c I wanted to eat it), at which point, he grabbed it back and hoarded it until this moment in which he gobbled it right up.

Check out my basil- growing quite nicely!

5 comments:

Becky McCord said...

SO fun! Love those two! And I am so excited about your Germany trip! That will be fun!

Nana Phyllis said...

Love the pictures! Your basil does look great. I was looking at it in the first few pics and wondered what herb it was!! Love that they enjoy being together. Love you all.

Shadley said...

nice basil!

Mamama said...

How precious that Rebekah told Lukey she missed him - again what an adorable big sister she is!! Luke looks too cute sitting by your sink, and I don't blame him for enjoying that popcorn as it runs in the family!

Sarah said...

Ok, really, I love pictures. So, if you want to carry your camera around from the time you wake up till you go to bed, then post them all, fine by me. :)