Oh my word- that was intense! I got the same examiner as Josh, which was great! I got my car questions right (how to tell if my brake fluid is sufficient and that my horn works). However, I was SURE I had failed because I knew I cut someone off- slightly- and he HONKED at me!!! I was overcompensating for hesitating too long at a previous turn and was so worried I shouldn't have taken that turn. However, even if you do fail right then and there, you still have to finish the drive. So, with heavy heart, I continued on. I NAILED my reverse park (ie parallel park) and got one minor fault on my reverse around the corner for not checking my mirror at one point (I had had to start over b/c a car entered the street and you have to stop, and I guess I didn't recheck as well as I should have b/f starting again). So, I got 3 minor faults. My examiner told me that the hesitation, the cut-off, and the missed mirror check were my 3. He said the guy honking at me was just mean and that I did what I needed to (speed up) to compensate. :) Bless him.
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
And the winner is….
9 years ago



10 comments:
Way to go both of you!! Things are way intense over in the UK...
YEAH EM!! I knew you would pass. Now you are both licensed UK drivers. How long does the license last? I'm assuming for at least the three years you will be there.
One more thing off the list!!
Yayyyyy! Congratulations, friend!
I knew you could do it!!!! way to go EM!
that is super great news, and SUPER encouraging!!!! J's test is next week, although he's doing the manual test. (I just hope I can do as well, possibly taking the test possibly less than a month after giving birth).
nice job em!
Great Job! That sounds so intense! Way to go!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
You and Josh are setting the bar WAY too high for the rest of us, I think...
But, I'm really happy for you!
Super proud. Well done :) How are you celebrating?! Does it feel right yet? It took it awhile for us to sink in after months of prep work. We could finally RELAX!
I'm so proud of you! I know you were worried about it but I sure had confidence in your ability to pass . . .
Post a Comment