Hey- just a couple prayer request for y'all...
1) Josh's driving test is Weds and mine is Thurs- both are at 10:44am :)- so pray for us your Tues and Weds nights if you're in the US (or at 4:44am if you're up!)
2) I THINK the company I wrote various things for the past 2 years is meeting this week to discuss budget stuff. I have been told they do not have the resources to hire out writers (like me), but they are meeting to discuss it and probably decide for sure. Please pray for a favorable outcome for me. :)
Thank you!!
I will update anything I find out and certainly about our driving tests (NERVOUS!!!), as well as post some cute pics of the kids tomorrow or when I can!
And the winner is….
9 years ago



4 comments:
I'm already praying about all three requests and will continue until I hear the outcomes. I'm sure you and Josh will both pass your driving tests. You have been practicing and know what they are looking for. I also know the Lord will provide for your financial needs in His best way.
We'll be praying!
Count me in. Will be praying. If anyone can pass this test it would be the two of you. Praying for your financial situation too! Love you guys.
I'm continuing to pray . . .
Post a Comment