Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy birthday, Mamama!

Somehow all 4 of our parents, my niece, and my best friend have birthdays within the same 6 weeks, not to mention Billy and Becky's anniversary! It's crazy!!

Anyway, TODAY is my mom's birthday!!!!!! Fresh from her bath, Rebekah is singing happy day to Mamama. She is looking to the side to get Daddy's approval- he was not impressed with her first version and had practiced with her. :) She is also slightly hyper...




Mom, I love you tons and so wish I were there to make your day super-special!!! You always make my birthdays really fun. :) I can't wait to see you in 6 weeks!!!!!! Happy birthday. :)

3 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

Happy birthday Gayle - Loved the Scottish birthday song! I was thinking it would be nice if little Will decided to come today - what a birthday gift that would be.

Mamama said...

Thank you for the precious video and the fun early morning conversation! Phyllis, thank you for your card - it arrived yesterday! I'm heading to our Women of Grace retreat but will have my own car and easily leave if Will comes today!

Becky McCord said...

SO cute!!! Happy Bday Mamama!!!!