Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is for Kate...

Who could not love these adorable, functional Crocs? As if the slip-on were not enough, a stylish, equally practical boot was made (to compete with UGS, I imagine). Whether formal or casual, it's hard to go wrong with these stunning boots.


In all seriousness, I am all about Crocs- they may not be the cutest shoe, but I love me a good, sturdy, practical shoe that keeps the hem of my jeans dry since even though I am a southerner, I am still expected to take my shoes off everywhere I go. Thanks, Phyllis, for a great find- I really do love them!

8 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

I see dry, warm feet in your future! Even if they are not stylish, you will have happy feet. Your welcome.

Kate E. said...

Did you just use the word "adorable" and "crocs" in the same sentence? "May not be the cutest shoe" is the best example of British understatement that I can think of in this situation. ;)
I want you to know, though, that someone bought Callum a black pair of Crocs. And they are not that bad--he loves to chew on them.

Mary said...

Yes amen sister. Love them!

Becky McCord said...

Does rain and wind get in the holes? Let me know!

The Green Family said...

Haha! Very true. Very true. Enjoy them before Crocs goes out of business!! :-(

Mark and Rachel said...

Now THAT (and Kate's comment) made me laugh! They look super cozy so I'm with you.

Derricca said...

I have the same exact pair!! From one croc lover to another,Em. Yeah!

Carrie Sterner said...

I have not yet seen those beauties around here. Apparently need to get out more. Crocs are not the most hip thing but they sure make my feet very happy. I have a new pair I wear as "slippers" and they have a special grip sole so I will maybe, maybe quit falling on wet surfaces. Such a clutz.