Heard from Rebekah who was wrinkling her nose:
If you smell that gassy smell it was me gassing.
And the winner is….
9 years ago
This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
5 comments:
Too funny!! At least she is honest and not blaming you! :) So sorry I missed you!! I am working afternoons, I was in the shower and then had to get ready to go!! Hope to talk soon :)
Very funny. Been loving all of the pictures!
The shirt is definitely a keeper. Such a cute one and you look fabulous as usual. You're inspiring me to cut my hair!
I can't imagine the sleepless nights involved--even after hearing about them I cringe a little for you and pretend I'll never try to take my kids on a trip again. Is it bad that I want to wait until everyone's out of diapers and/or we have a nanny?
Remind me of the dates y'all are going to be around here, will you? We are scheduling Joy's surgery soon and I'm filling out our calendar :)
PA!!!!!!! HALARIOUS.
Love the three year old honesty! No cover up there. Too funny - I agree!
Em,
Looks like you saw a lot of great things in Germany, despite your lack of quality sleep! Rebekah is too cute. And plaid is SO in here at home. Of course you are up on the latest fashion with your cute shirt and short hair, even from across the pond!
I've started a new blog and fully intend on updating it. We shall see. Ha! Miss you.
Love,
Shay
http://littleadventuresinabigplace.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment