On Sunday, we went to a chapel service on-base and then my family treated us to a wonderful lunch at Macaroni Grill! One of the best part (for me) was the unlimited diet coke!!!! No one in the world besides the US does that. Sigh.
Josh, me, Luke, and Linny (told you you'd see that shirt again!)
I was really proud of Luke- the previous night he was up from 12:30-3:30, mostly goofing off. With church and then lunch afterwards, he didn't get a nap til 2!!! Poor baby did very well and the church nursery said he was great!
On Monday, we went to a German pumpkin patch. It was picturesque to say the least.
My little pumpkin.
Then, we got to go thru the barn. Josh LOVED it b/c we had this sweet German girl, Britta, show us around and practice her English. We walked in and she said in her husky voice, "Here sleeps the milk cow." Josh was particularly tickled by this and even bought a German t-shirt with a cow to commemorate this special event.
Notice R's reaction. Neither of my children are especially brave. :) Actually, I forced poor Luke to pet the horse and the horse smelled Luke's snacks and "bit" his hand. Luke was outraged. I've probably scarred him for life!



8 comments:
What a fun trip. WOW, pumpkins and farm animals - what a treat. I'm sure that Bekah will be talking about those fun experiences for a long time. I'm so glad you had these great memories. Diet Coke, also!!
omg love your hair Em! It looks so dark! Did you color it? Gorgeous! Pumpkin patch looks like fun!! Cannot wait to see you! It's so soon!!
I think TGI Fridays has free refills, don't they?? And you're hair is getting darker because of all the lack of sunshine!!! :-( Mine did the same thing. (Boy, I'm such a know-it-all today!) Anyway, looks like some very fun memories. Miss you guys.
So glad you got to go to a pumpkin patch and pet all the animals. So great you could drink all the diet coke you could in an hour too!
Fun times at the pumpkin patch! Sorry about the injury and scare for Luke. So fun to see you with Linny and Sarah!
5 hours apart for 2 weeks - I always like even an hour closer in time to you!!
that pumpkin patch is absolutely beautiful!! i made shaun stop watching the football game to see your pictures! and yes, what becky said, did you color your hair? it looks great!
ok. .. so i was unaware about the lack of free refills, that's a bummer. :(
hope you all are well. are just traveling, or visiting friends? either way i hope the rest of your trip goes well!
HAHA! I love the horse story!
Your pictures always look like you are having so much fun! I am excited that ya'll will be home for Thanksgiving we will have to get together & let the kids play!
Post a Comment