Last Tuesday before we flew out in the evening, we had most of the day to play some more. So, we went to Chili's and enjoyed more Diet Coke (me) and real chips and salsa!!
Josh, Linny, and Sarah
You know who this is...day 3 of this shirt. :)
Sarah chillin' at the amazing Air Force Base play ground
This was a seriously awesome play area
Linny and Sarah are definitely extroverts and sanguines...very fun to be around!
Luke braving the tunnel
Not as excited about the airplane...actually, Josh just bumped his head and he never fully recovered... :)
Isn't he helpful?



3 comments:
PARIS??!!! How exciting!! Do you have family there too? Love the airplane pics :) It is okay Josh, I do it all the time to Elizabeth when I put her in her car seat!
Great pics! So glad you get to see the Gardners again while in Dallas, and that I do too!!
Love the shirt, Emily. With as light as you guys packed, of course you had to wear the same clothes a few days in a row!! I'm TOTALLY impressed. How in the world!?!
Post a Comment