Rebekah got 2 icees, complete with a tiger twisty straw, and ate Cheetos for lunch. Interestingly, the only time I was excited about Cheetos was when I was preggers with Rebes!!
I got 2 Diet Cokes and shared some Blue Bell ice cream with my mom (and Rebekah).
We saw lots of animals and Rebekah kept saying, "I need to see another animal!" She was particularly fond of Jenny, the gaseous elephant. The cool thing was that the gorilla walked right up to the glass and greeted us! The bad thing was that this was one of the first animals we saw, so Rebekah was spoiled early on and expected every animal to greet her in such a fashion. Fortunately for me, I had forgotten the not so long ago incident where a gorilla flat-footed jumped out of the exhibit and had to be killed by SWAT after injuring multiple people. Standing on the other side of the glass would have been a little more traumatic with that in mind.























5 comments:
Looks like Rebekah had a ton of fun. Hey, I would love to do a day with your family! Count me in on the goodies. :)
What fun! I am sure she enjoyed the pony ride!
Haven't tried the zoo yet...way to go brave one :)
What a fun day! Nothing like cheetos and a diet coke! I too was a big fan of cheetos when I was pregnant! Loved the pictures!
Loved the pictures! And after reading about Cheetos, why now do have want a bag? So glad you guys can spend time with family before moving.
Thanks for the prayers for energy..I felt them today :)
Post a Comment