We took a picnic to the park yesterday b/c it was another beautiful day! Today we're going to the beach!
My little man lounging on a blanket- he cooed and giggled the whole time!
You can see little guy on the left
The kids on the couch
Such a lump!
Thank you, Mamama, for the chapstick- gone in 1 week!
Pushing Lamby
How my boy sleeps, altho we have quit swaddling him.













4 comments:
I'm delighted that you had another pretty day and got to enjoy it outside!! I wish I'd thought to add chapstick to the box that's on it's way - although you may be glad I did. She really got very good about using it correctly while here . . . most of the time. Luke looks so much bigger and so handsome! You guys are much loved!!
The chapstick face is one that I have encountered too, only my kids didn't manage to keep it just on their face. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Rebekah kept the rest of herself clean. Made me laugh!!
Keep the pictures coming!;)
Do all moms have stories involving chapstick? Ours involve "painting" the lamp in the living room with it!
I adore the last two photos of the kids...the swinging Lamby and the swaddling. So sweet.
Wonderful! It all is so wonderful. don't think I didn't notice those long sleeves on your babies! How beautiful that Scotland weather must be. So jealous. ;)
Post a Comment