I couldn't resist posting this! It reminded me of Amanda's last post of Sam! We were pulling the string and making the caterpillar (thanks, Carrie for this gift!) vibrate on Luke's face- he LOVED it! We didn't get all of his laughing, but you can hear some. You can also hear Rebekah announce in the background that she needed to poopy, then she needed to come back to watch Backyardigans (she loves to tell us when she needs to potty that she needs to potty, but come back to whatever she was doing, especially at meal or movie time- Lord forbid I forget and she misses out)... the joys of mothering! Fun times. :)
side note: We were just outside swinging R's animals. They had a great time incidentally. So, we passed by a tire that used to be a swing. This is what R thought about it:
"Somebody broke that tire swing....(looking sad)...somebody should put it back on....(not liking her word choice)...somebody should put it back together, then it wouldn't be sad. (With a satisfied nod) Somebody should fix it."
And the winner is….
9 years ago



8 comments:
Are you saying they don't have Sonic in Scotland? NOOOOOO! I'd mail you one if I could :)
What a sweetie! Wish I could squeeze that precious giggler! Bekah is too funny with her comments. I noticed you jumped right up to attend to her potty needs - smart Mom!! Love the pictures you've posted. Sarah is HOME - PTL.
Nana
Too cute Emily! I love giggling babies! :) You are one strong woman to endure all this change! We are praying for you guys!
LOOOOOOOOOVE hearing both their "voices". What sweet smiles they have!
Sarah stole the words out of my mouth...their voices are both too cute and I love hearing them!
I can't believe how Rebekah's voice is changing... she is getting so big! :) What a sweet gift of laughter from the Lord!
How fun to actually get to hear voices!!!! Love that laughing and am thrilled it is something my kiddos loved too.
R, well she never ceases to make me LOL. I love the way she processes. I wonder what the Lord has planned with that special mind!
Love you all to pieces.
Emily what a joy to share your families' exciting life in Scotland! The pictures and comments are wonderful . . . you do such a great job, I feel like I'm right there with you all. Huggs to everyone . . .the kids are growing sssoooo fast!! :-)
Lov & Joy in the Lord,
Marianne
Post a Comment