Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm gonna buy donuts

My brother gave Rebekah $2 tonight because she had been asking him for money earlier...she eagerly snatched the money- one bill in each hand and said, "I'm gonna buy donuts!" I guess a trip to the donut shop is in store for tomorrow.

In other news, Rebekah is now "Mo." She has been watching Veggie Tales from her Auntie Rachel and is particularly fond of Little Mo. She announced one day last week that she was Mo. She would only answer to Mo- let's remember that she is barely on the other side of 2- this is pretty advanced, but let's be honest- she brilliant! We wondered if she would remember the next morning....upon awakening, she groggily said, "I'm Mo" and it has stuck ever since. She now introduces herself as Mo instead of Twinkie.

My big strappin' boy...



Snuggling in on Mamama

I just wanted to document how a 9 lb 1 oz baby fit in me- this is the Malone fetal position. Both my babies loved to frog-leg it even outside of the womb.

Rebekah hugging her cousin Riley Jane

6 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

The whole Mo thing still makes me laugh! Miss R will never be without personality, this I am sure of. I can't wait to watch this little one grow up.

Ok, Mr. Luke is not only handsome but getting huge. He looks so old in the bumbo thingy.

I love your new look and love the new pictures! Such cute kids!

HoB said...

That is truly brilliant. Mo huh? I love it.
Love the big pic at the top... and love reading your posts. So much fun I can hear you saying it as I read.
Miss ya Em.
Love.

Mary said...

Love the new picture!! Those blue eyes are so bright! Yes, she is a brain surgeon I told you that. LIke WAY ahead and in another ballpark completely than my little man but that's ok with me...I'll vote for her one day :)

Carley said...

How cute that she is role playing. Sounds like she has such an imagination. Too cute! Love the new blog pic!

Andrea G. said...

I hope Mo enjoyed her doughnut! What a hoot! Love you guys!

Derricca said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! She sounds like so much fun. :) When do you guys make the move? Miss ya!