These were of our farewell dinner with both sides of the family and various airport pics!
And the winner is….
9 years ago
This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
4 comments:
It was good to hear that this flight went well. If it is any consolation, we haven't had much sun here in the last couple of days either.....just lots of rain!
LY,
S
It's so fun to see you in the picture too! You look BEAUTIFUL! I love Rebekah's face in that pic. I am so thankful the airplane rides went smoothly. I c't imagine your excitement, fear, sadness, and anticipation all that the same time!
R's faces just crack me up. She has so much personality. Wonder where she gets that! Ha!
Love the pix of you and the kids at the airport. Rebekah looks so doggone cute!
Thought about you the whole day. Love the pics of the whole family seeing you off at the airport. God is surely good to remind you of how much you are loved!
Post a Comment