This is our grocery store...notice the blue sky in the background...hasn't been seen since!
Josh with sleeping Luke and the double buggy- our means of transportation
The trip to the store...so you can see the streets and stuff
This is our neighborhood. We, too, have a gray building with a red door that leads into 6 flats. I will post our place later. Aberdeen is called the Granite City, so I hear. Most of the buildings are gray, which matches the sky pretty frequently!
Rebekah has found a new placement for her stickers...he was truly delighted to be in on the action! (you can't see all this, but this was our first morning and Josh took care of Luke while R and I slept in...this was maybe the first time Josh has dressed Luke (Mom and I love doing it!) and I was amused to see what he chose- Luke's "I've got the World's Greatest Dad" t-shirt)















6 comments:
I love the pics with the stickers on Luke's face. That looks like a super fancy grocery store.....keep those Scottish pictures coming!
LY,
S
It looks really clean and beauitful! It is rainy constantly here too for the last 3 days.
The pics of Luke are priceless and that first one is absolutely adorable! WATCH OUT GIRLS :)
As Andrea said, it has been gray basically all week. Will pray for more sunshine.
Love to see shots from around town. Now when you talk about it we can picture where you are and what you are seeing. Just makes us feel closer to you. :)
OK, I really must ohhh and ahhh about how precious Mr. Luke is. He is so cute! Love his eyes and love his sister's artwork. When that gets boring I will post Zach's using Elizabeth as a art board where you color with all sorts of markers. It will give her some new ideas. Wish I could smooch those sweet cheeks.
Love you to pieces friend.
There's something about knowing the small things that make me feel a part of your life even when you're miles and miles away. Thanks for posting something as small as a grocery store. It matters.
I love hearing about different places, thanks for sharing. Would love to explore with you, when I win the lottery I will come visit (that probably requires buying a ticket, haha).
Luke is so handsome! Don't you get anxious for the day when the younger ones start talking and walking and shows the older sibling who's the boss, haha.
The stickers ROCK!! E went through a great sticker phase as well, and I have to say I loved having a new sticker on my hand everyday. Her joy in the little things was infectious.
Do you remember that we've been to Aberdeen? So seeing the pictures reminds me of our wonderful time there! Love it!! And LOVE YOU!!
(Totally agree with Andrea about the heartthrob Luke. Cute-T!)
Post a Comment