Sunday, September 21, 2008

Around town

Rebekah insisted on "riding" in her carseat to watch her movie. :)

The aforementioned Gap.


The walk between 2 malls (they're not pictured- they're to the right and left, I'm on the crosswalk)

My view of the kids

Aren't they cute?

Calsayseat Surgical- our dr's office

It won't let me space right- the house is just a cute one on the way to the dr. I loved the hydrangea...

The last one is of the mall...haven't really explored it...R was devastated that we went to a mall w/o a play area...we looked and looked- nowhere to be found. :(

3 comments:

Grandmama said...

Yes, they really are cute! You and Josh are blessed indeed with those two -

Andrea G. said...

Of course they are adorable! The city really does look fascinating and BEAUTIFUL!

Shannon said...

If I could talk to the little girl in her car seat, I would say, "Hellllo, cutie!"