Thursday, September 04, 2008

Flashback Friday

Tammy, Kathryn, and I were roommates at A&M. We all had girls within 1 year of each other and their middle names are all Grace- quite unintentionally! We are all also living with our parents until we move into our next homes!

Last fall

Last Thursday

(side note- Luke was asleep or in his bouncer (?) and unable to appear in the pic...plus, is gender and middle name did not qualify him for this particular photo)

2 comments:

Kent, Tammy, and Hannah Eilers said...

Hi Emily! We are eager to meet you here in Aberdeen soon! It has been fun getting to catch a glimpse of your gorgeous kids as well. Hope the preparations for your big move are going well. It is an exciting but also terrifying time isn't it?!?

Andrea G. said...

Wow... are you sure you weren't sitting in your room one night and all said let's live with out parents someday and name our daughters something grace? I want to see a college pic of you three :)

P.S. I have to say I noticed everyone was wearing shoes inside the house. What southerners!