

She finally even let Mamama hold her...as long as she was also in her lap.
All the kids with Mamama and Aunt Becky (yes, Rebekah is wearing my shirt sort of like a Mumu (however you spell that))
Mamama with Lukey
Sweet sleepy baby
Everybody always talks about how lovely Rebekah's eyes are...and so they are...however, I think Luke's are gorgeous, too! Look at that beautiful boy!



6 comments:
Wow is Rebekah growing! She looks so tall in that first picture. I love her little dress!
Ok the dress R has on in the pictures--the stripes. Maybe the cutest dress I've seen yet. Cute cute cute. And yes, Luke has beautiful eyes!
Both of your darling babies are adorable! I love looking at your posts...gives Chip and me so much to look foward to. And thanks for the compliment on my blog :)
Ok loved your comment on my blog--I wrote you back then realized you wouldn't be reading the comments again :) Right on with the wooden spoon. My sister in law just stopped carrying hers around in her back pocket--her kids just turned 5. She took it everywhere for a "visual" for the kids!! She also used "ugly juice" (vinegar) to put on their tongues when they talked back or talked ugly. Hilarious!
I agree...Luke's eyes are beautiful. And Rebekah is getting so big! Oh, and I've finally caved and I'm blogging again!
How cute! We have the black Ergo with green trim. We love it! Avery and Luke are almost the exact same age. It's so fun watching as Luke grows and being able to compare his growth to Avery's.
Post a Comment