Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flashback Friday

I am copying my friends and joining in on Flashback Friday. The title gives it away- we flashback to something in the past! Here are some pics of Rebekah at Luke's current age. She was 13 lbs and 26 1/2 in, while Luke is 15lb 3oz and 26 1/2 in. Same height, tho for Rebekah it was over 100th% and for Luke as a boy it is 91st%.

Rebekah (this is a fave of mine!)



Luke


Both kids did great at the dr's visit- her 2-year and his 4-month. While R would not have had a shot in IA, she did get a Hep A poke in TX!! :( We felt bad that we told her she wouldn't have to have one! Luke was really tired (they both took short naps which saved us the agony of having to awaken them at least!) and still was precious until the last 10 minutes which was when he got his 2 shots. Since he was crying anyway, it wasn't really that big of a deal. He crashed at home and both kids have recovered nicely! Rebekah is 3 feet and 29lbs. I have heard if you double their 2nd year's height, you know their final height...yep, that's right- 6 feet! My grandfather was 6'4" and the shortest man in his extended family! Josh has some really tall relatives, too!

p.s. Evidently I was wrong- Rebekah has blocked my pie burglaring from her mind and has not mentioned it. Whew!

6 comments:

laura b. said...

What a cutie. I see you're up late blogging too.

Carrie Sterner said...

Love the new background Emily! Now I am really missing you guys as I see the sweet pix of Rebekah...ahhhhh. Fun putting those up against Luke, they have some similarities yet are so beautifully their own.....God is good.

Kisses for them both and hugs for you!

Jen Essington said...

Rebekah has some serious cheeks in that first picture! Love it!

safmomma said...

I have to tell you that Paige is looking at this with me and still remembers "Bekah". She said, "Bekah, mommy". So sweet. We are missing you.

Mary said...

Wow do they look alike?! Great pictures!

Carley said...

so cute, emily!