Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday best and an apology

I thought the kids looked pretty spiffy in their new duds for church. These specific clothes came from Nana and Aunt Becky (and their respective guys, I guess). Thanks!!


Josh has been getting some good snuggle time....


So, to my friends and family in the world outside my flat, I would like to apologize for dropping the ball on contact. I am so stressed from starting this new project that I am punting on all fun things during down time until i get this first project out of the way. I woke up with a bad headache, which is rare for me, and found myself crying at church it hurt so bad, but I knew I had to work when we got home. God was good and I felt much, much better this afternoon. My hsuband has been great with the kids, too! All that to say, please be gracious with me as I adjust to all this new stuff!

6 comments:

Derricca said...

Dear Emily. You are amazing for sticking with all of this. Praying for you right now. Migraines are terrible, and I am praying for whatever it is that is causing to go away,whether it be stress or exhaustion. God knows what it is, and he is wrapping his arms around you. We love you Emily!

Nana Phyllis said...

We're praying the headaches go away and don't return. Probably stress induced with all you're trying to do! Bekah looks precious in the toile dress. I knew she would. Little man looks great, too. Had lunch with Mortons today -fun.
Nana

amanda said...

Em, your kids are absolutely precious. I hope you start feeling well soon, friend! Love you.

Grandmama said...

Em, I'm so sorry you had a migraine - you know I understand the pain, and it's awful!! I'm sure it was stress related and will be praying harder for you!I love you - Mom

Shannon said...

Em, apology accepted though I don't think it's necessary. I knew you had started a new project and imagined how much you must be working to get it all done (remember our last convo about how much we both worked to meet deadlines?) I completely understand, but I miss you terribly. Suffice it to say, when you are ready and even have a few short minutes, give us a call (phone or Skype - your choice).

Love you very much!

Shannon said...

P.S. Love the toile dress. From Nana? Idea...white bow, white tights and red shoes. Or red bow, white tights, red shoes. Just a thought. :)