Check out little missy in her new dress-up clothes from Aunt Becky- Nana, she has been wearing yours, too, but I didn't get pics, sorry!
In the UK, they seem to have partial bumpers- I didn't think we needed one until Luke's pacis kept falling out. I was also coveting Lily's, which is never a good thing. Anyway, since Luke has been able to put his own paci back in (about 6 weeks), he has been sleeping 11-13 hours straight, which is not something we want to mess with! So, we found this clearance one for 5 pounds! Walking in, turning on the light, and taking several pictures produced this: catatonic Luke. Bless his sleepy heart! This is his 3rd nap of the day (1 1/2 in the am, 1 1/2 in the pm, 1 1/2 in the evening, 11-13 hrs at night- yea!!!). Notice- he started with one paci in his mouth and several by his head. he ended up as so- paci in mouth, paci in hand, paci next to other hand.
Bekah has been needing some reconnect time. So, Josh stayed with Luke as he napped this am, and we went on a mommy/Bekah date. I asked her where she wnated to go. HEB...nope- that's in TX. The slippery park- thus named by my daughter because last week she slipped and fell there. I like it. So, off we went. I told her the slippery park was by the beach- she was game- we explored the sand and water- LOVED every minute of our beautiful morning together!
How she insists on wearing her glove, the other is always in her pocket. Thanks again, Aunt Becky, for a great gift!
Becks spent a lot of time picking up and throwing rocks in the water- I loved watchign her scamper back- she would say "Now we gotta get back before the water gets us!"
The beach is behind us, the park right in front of, and Asda (Walmart sister-store) is across the park. All of this is about 10 minutes away!



7 comments:
What wonderful photos! I LOVE the beach pictures. She looks so content!
Elizabeth always have 3 or 4 pacifiers in the bed and usually sucks on one and holds one too. In the beginning of nap if she doesn't want to sleep though she throws them all on the ground and then whines and talks for you to come get them! She is such a little stinker!
I am so glad the naps and nights are going awesome! Elizabeth is pretty consistent at 13 hours at night, but only 2 naps during the day and one is usually 1 hr and one 1 1/2.
Great post!! I tagged you on my blog...giddyup sister!
Ok that first picture of Rebecka is so cute and funny! If you asked my mom she would probably say that reminds me of Hannah cause 1. i was so caught doing that pose at her age and 2. i have an outfit well pink tutu thing that looked kind of similar to that. So sweet also the beach pictures are cool! Miss you all lots!!!!
Hannah Sterner
If kiddo number two wasn't imminent I would have given you Lily's bumper. :) I'm glad you found one for such a good price. The picture with all of the pacifiers is so sweet.
Also, we love that park, but do you not find it a bit scary that the entire part is made up of cement and there are foot drops offs onto more cement? I about have a heart attack every time we go there and unfortunately that is the park closest to our house.
By the way, for a day or two Lily thought Rebecca gave her every piece of clothing we own for her. I was putting on her pajamas and she said "Thank you, Becca." I had to explain that not all of her clothing was from Rebecca--just a few outfits. :)
Such fun! I want to come play a day at the beach! :) Hope you guys are doing well- miss you! :(
I LOVE how cute she looks in her coat,hat and that bow! So cute!
Abigail still goes to bed with about three or four pacifiers at night, just in case. ;) So cute.
Wonderful, wonderful! You are so creative (and sensitive) to get some daughter/momma time. Loved it!
Also, I am so proud of Luke for being able to find his paci. He is becoming such a big guy. Also, who knew about a bumper halfsie. Clever!
Miss you guys so much. (Did I tell you we had lunch with Sarah and Phyllis today?)
Post a Comment