I love the picture of you and Riley... You look so good!
I want my kids to have cousins... what a special blessing!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO! I am going to find a new route to church because I hate driving by your place, although it was BEAUTIFUL today with the 4 inches of snow we got last night and the current snow at that time. Love you!
What was Rebekah's favorite gift? Your current schedule?
4 comments:
wow em! your mom looks so beautiful in that first pic with she and luke! grandmotherhood has done her well! :)
miss all of you terribly...
I must echo Sara, your mom looks great!
My favorites, you holding your sweet niece, love the hair and seeing your face so close up. Looking great Em.
Also am eating up the way Luke loooves his daddy. That is a sweet embrace if ever there was one.
Miss Rebekah looks so beautiful in your daddy's arms. Miss you all much!
I love the picture of you and Riley... You look so good!
I want my kids to have cousins... what a special blessing!
I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO! I am going to find a new route to church because I hate driving by your place, although it was BEAUTIFUL today with the 4 inches of snow we got last night and the current snow at that time. Love you!
What was Rebekah's favorite gift? Your current schedule?
Those are super cute pics Emily! Your haircut is soooo cute! :) I'm glad you guys are having a great time in Texas!
Post a Comment