Thursday, January 22, 2009

Heartbreaker

I'm working right now and don't want to be, so I am posting this incredibly handsome little man.


Don't be fooled- RIGHT after this, he was quite naughty....

9 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

I LOVE that sweet little boy!! Wish he were in my arms right now. Love the p.j.'s. I can't believe my little grandson was naughty - right! Give both kids big hugs and kisses from Nana and Papa.

Nana

Andrea G. said...

I LOVE the pictures of Luke. So sweet! I LOVE THOSE CHEEKS!

I am so excited you made your deadline. You are such a go getter!

Also, praise the Lord that sleep is going well... way not have high expectations for naps! I will pray they come back though or that she does well with room time! I have had David do 20 min of room time in the morning and he is still napping everyday, except one day this week and I have no idea, but he kept reading and playing! :) Oh well!

Love you friend!

The Hartsocks said...

awww - love. those. cheeks! :)

Derricca said...

very handsome indeed. :)

Mary said...

Hey I think it's time for another lillypie ticker...Luke is 9 months old :):):)

Grandmama said...

PRECIOUS pictures of Luke!! He looks so adorable Em. His hair is growing out a bit too evident in these shots. It's been a long work day for me, and I'm finally heading to bed.

Carrie Sterner said...

The second to last pic is my favorite. I love the endearing way he is looking at his mama. Store up that look from him in your heart. He is precious Emily!

Carrie Sterner said...

ok seriously ADORABLE I just want to love on him! He is sooooooooooo cute! I especially love his eyes!
Miss you all sooooooooooooo much!!
Hannah S.

Shannon said...

Okay, maybe it's because Matt's been playing a lot of Guitar Hero, but the title of this post totally reminded me of the Joan Jett song by the same name. Don't even know if that's what you intended, but now you might not be able to look at it without singing the song in your head. Gotch!