The Lord comes thru again! As we're working on Luke being able to sit, I have been wishing for a toy that he could sit in front of and that would distract him. He sits better if he's focused on something. Anyway, I saw one in a charity shop, but it still wasn't cheap and we were in a stroller with a 10-minute walk to the car, so I wouldn't have been able to get it back to the car anyway. So, sadly, we did not get one. Then, THAT day, my neighbor who has already blessed us with so many cute clothes for Luke (she has a boy a year older) brought by the toy below!!!
This is Rebekah "sharing" the toy with Luke. Doesn't she seemed filled with the Spirit as she happily moves aside to let the baby play with the baby toy?
That day both kids were up at 2pm! Yikes. It's a little misleading to say that R was "up." For the past 2 days, she has not napped. Out of nowhere! (She has been fine, which as my mom sagely said, that is good and bad!) Anyway, we were looking for something to do, so I strapped them both in the double stroller and we strolled thru campus...these were the sweet faces I saw:
These are not great, but are some pics from campus. I thought you might enjoy the buildings and the street signs attached to the buildings, which is very common.
If you walk past this building, you are on the street to that beautiful park- Seaton Park- and St. Machar's Church (I posted this in September, I think).
Yesterday, we strapped Buddy on my back- I knew he must look adorable, so here he is!
Look at those plump wrists! You can tell he's not missing out on too many groceries! He LOVES yogurt, fruit, and avocado and is okay with veggies, but HATES sweet potatoes!














5 comments:
Love the "sharing" look on Bekah's face! They are such sweet children. So thankful the Lord provided a special toy for Luke to enjoy while sitting. Hopefully, Bekah will be back into the napping mode soon. Emilia has a reading rest, which I did with my older children while the little ones napped. Usually the older ones fell asleep while "reading". Much love, Nana
Precious children, and I enjoyed the photos of you too - you are looking so good! What a blessing your neighbor has become to you guys!
Love you!
Mom
Praise the Lord for the new toy! He look soooo sweet in that hat! It cracks me up that he hates sweet potatoes... that is Elizabeth's favorite. She has the green things and seriously COMPLAINS the whole time! But I keep doing it! How do I prepare the avocado?
Rebekah cracked me up in the second picture. What a hoot! I am loving her hair up. She is just so amazingly cute! Luke looks precious in his snuggly thing and I really like seeing your smiling face there too. :)
Yeah, that second picture of R is hilarious! :)
Love it!
Post a Comment