In 7 years of marriage, with changing jobs and school aspirations, we have lived in 3 houses, 1 condo, and now 1 flat. This was our 3rd house- my least favorite, to be honest. :) It was in Frisco, north of Dallas, TX by about 20 or 30 minutes. Looking back, tho, it looks really cute! I do miss having my own home, even if we killed most of the yards we had.
Just for fun- not in that house even- just in the same file on my computer. This was 2 years ago for our family Christmas picture.




6 comments:
I think the house is adorable. I like the yellow pant and white trim of course. And your lawn in Iowa was very nice! You guys made some major improvements I think! :)
I remember that house! :)
Just to make you feel better... if you were still here at school, you'd be writing exams and grading like a FOOL right now. Soooo, it may be cold and dreary in Scotland, but look on the bright side- there's no examens to grade!
love you guys!
Are you kidding? I loved that place...even though it was further from the Mortons' apartment than the condo was. I was jealous of that house when Shannon and I were a seminary couple living in the 'hood in our little 2bedroom apartment, daily fearing violence to our personal beings. Many's the time I reflected, "If only I had a house like this..."
Emily, love that house. It's so much fun seeing where you have lived before. Great decorating might I add!
I remember coming to that house to have you help me with my CRP--and we made an A on that paper!!
Love keeping up with y'all. Glad you got to go on a date! How fun.
Love you!
Shay
This pic is still on my fridge. ANd I quite remember being a guest in that yellow room. You always have had such a lovely style, Em.
Post a Comment