I failed to mention that we changed our clocks back a whole week earlier than the good ol' US. So, it has been getting dark around 5pm. To add to the impending winter, it snowed last week! Nothing to write you Iowans about or anything, but little Miss Rebekah LOVED looking out the window at the snow! Look at that sassy bottom.
Speaking of lovable bottoms, we stripped Luke down to give you a glimpse of Malone chub. LOVE those legs and cheeks!
Luke was a sheriff and Rebekah was a fairy princess. I think I have a few pics on my camera. Anyway, I loved this pic! I think it's a glimpse into what adolescent Rebekah will look like. My, my she will be a heart-stopper...maybe that's just the proud mama talkin'.... :)










7 comments:
love the pics, Emily! The princess Rebekah one is too cute. I see what you mean about a glimspe into the future - it is always kind of neat to notice their faces changing...every few months I tend to notice those little changes in my girls. Have a great weekend!
Princess Rebekah is precious to say the least! I've LOVED her recent smiles for pictures - even if it takes tic tacs to get them!! I also thought was so pretty prissy looking out the window! Luke is so adorable - what a honey he is and looking pretty happy!
Love, love the first one of Luke on daddy's lap. What a smile. Ok, and the first one on the rug where he is turning around looking behind him, he looks so much like a little Rebekah! I so want squeeze those sweet kiddos.
I am confident she will be a heart stopper just like her mother and so brilliant! I love the looking out the window pic and Luke and his legs... I think E might have just as much!
Precious little ones! The picture of Luke stripped down on his belly looks just like Rebekah!!!
Love the pics! Enjoy the snow! Miss y'all!
Yeah... if that's any indication of Rebekah as an adolescent, I'll start contributing to Josh's heartburn stockpile. Y'all will have to beat the boys off with a stick!
What cute kids y'all have!
Post a Comment