Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ode to my Uncle James and A Christmas Story

If you're not a McCord, you won't appreciate the ensemble here...when Josh saw how I had dressed Luke for church, he started laughing and commenting, "He looks like Baby Uncle James!" The sweater combo is a classic. :)

This reminded me of A Christmas Story- "I can't put my arms down!"

Look at my big guy sitting!!!! I LOVED watching him play with the calculator...


This is the face Josh and I agree will be difficult to punish...look at those cheeks and dimples...my goodness, we make sweet babies!

7 comments:

Andrea G. said...

He is so sweet! What dimples!

Shannon said...

Love it!! I laughed when I thought of the line from A Christmas Story. do you know that I saw a leg lamp for sale in a normalish catalog the other day. They even referenced the movie. Too crazy!!

As for Luke, he is a q-tee! I agree about the dimples. So glad I don't have to be the one to set limits on little man!! Love him!!

Love you!!

Shannon said...

p.s. Really enjoyed seeing you in the pics, too. You are looking FABULOUS!!

Carrie Sterner said...

Not only is he cute and has a look that is killer sweet. Love the shot where he can't move his arms. BTW, I agree with Shannon, you are looking fabulous! Stay healthy friend. Hugs from the Sterners!

Nana Phyllis said...

Luke looks so much older when sitting! What a sweetie. Can't wait to hug him and kiss those sweet cheeks. Too funny when he can't move!! You won't need all that garb when you're in Victoria. We're having cold nights and low 70's days. You'll think it is summer.

Tamara said...

I LOVE the Christmas story picture... and WOW, you are looking great! Very slim! Does that have something to do w/ the food in Scoland? :)

Grandmama said...

You are looking mighty thin Miss Em! Luke is adorable - looks so grown up! Love to you -