Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flashback Friday with...you guessed it, the kids!

Tell me Luke does not look like Rebekah???? People have fought me on this, but the FIRST words out of my mouth were "He's a boy version of Rebekah!" I don't know how Rebekah favors the Malones and Luke favors the McCords, yet as babies, they are so similar! Their bright blue eyes (Josh, his dad, and my dad), the shapes of their eyes (Mom and me), their chubby cheeks (Dad and me), their pointy chins (Josh :) I love you, honey, but he won't mind b/c he doesn't read my blog anyway- the slacker just looks at the pics!), their wispy blonde hair (both of us as kids)...I guess it just runs in the genes.

Rebekah is 4 months in all her shots and Luke is 4 1/2-6 months in all his.

12 comments:

Shadley said...

Are you kidding me? WHO can fight with you on this??? That is exactly what I said when i saw luke- he looked more like Rebekah than Rebekah :)

I think Luke looks more boyish and R always had those girly eyes but still about as similar as sibs can look!!!

M. Schlansker said...

They do look alike..Luke is definitely a boy version of Rebekah! They are both (as you know) adorable.

Andrea G. said...

I guess it must be Friday in Scotland already! You have won your case with convincing evidence! I do think it is fascinating how they can look just like each other, but each favor a side of the family!

Carrie Sterner said...

Don't you love genetics and God's creative genius, seriously! They do look very similar Emily. His face shape may be just a little more squarish in the forehead region (in a handsome way of course).

Bottom line, they are adorable and siblings no doubt. Those old pictures of Rebes made me yearn for those days.

Thanks for the fun post!

Carrie Sterner said...

Forgot, Isaac had just asked me "when is Rebekah moving back?" My response was simply, "not really sure if they will live here again.? This met with the pouty look and disgruntled brow. I concur. :) You are loved, still!

Grandmama said...

They are both quite adorable and look quite a bit alike! You are very blessed Emily!!

Korrin said...

I have ALWAYS thought they looked a lot alike, they look like twins in those pictures! Adorable

Mary said...

Well yeah they DO look alike. I find that the more sleep I get, the more they look alike and the CUTER they are, too? Don't you think?!

jamie said...

em whoa that is amazing! great talking to you today!

Mary said...

So you can see why being pregnant again, facing a newborn, is leaving me panicked...

Kate E. said...

Woah! They totally look alike!

Mark and Rachel said...

I'm impressed you found even exact facial expressions to demonstrate! Very convincing :)