Thursday, October 16, 2008

Flashback Friday & Happy 6 month, Luke

Happy 6 month, Luke Timothy! You have brought us much joy (and loss of sleep!). We love you and are so glad to have you as our son! As we speak, Rebekah is giving you a pep talk to eat your breakfast, which is precious! Even your big sis has grown quite fond of you!



7 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

Happy 6 months LUKE! He is such a cutie - love the hat. Great to hear Bekah singing on the phone, too. We are truly blessed having all of you in our family.

Nana

Korrin said...

I can't believe he is already 6 months old! Happy 6 months Luke!

Kristin Barnett said...

Six months already?! Wow... He is such a doll! I'm loving the hat in the last three pictures!!

Andrea G. said...

Wow they do actually grow... sometimes it is hard to see it on a daily basis. Thanks so much for the prayers! I really am not doing well with it lately. As I write this she just woke up after 45 min like normal and thinks she is done napping, but would still be fussy if I got her out of bed... it is just so hard because I don't want her fussing to wake up David and have two kids whining!

Shannon said...

That's my little man!! Thank you for putting up a post just for him. I love him so, SO much!!

God bless you, sweet Luke. May you be a man of great joy, wisdom, and grace!

jamie said...

happy 1/2 birthday little buddy!

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

I could EAT THAT BOY UP...yummy! Hope you guys are doing great Emily! Thanks for your sweet last comment on our blog. We miss you guys too so much! Hope it's getting easier day by day! I'll be praying for peace for your heart and abundant blessings to lavish you guys...especially on the harder days! We love you!