Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback Friday

I remembered!

Rebekah in January (18 mos)


Rebekah last week (27 mos)- her usual cooperative self



Thanks for the great hat, Aunt Sarah! We've used it for 3 winters!

5 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

I must say that R's faces make me laugh. "Normal smile" has taken on all new appreciation. She certainly doesn't lack for personality!

Grandmama said...

I agree with Carrie - personality plus! I smile every time I look at Rebekah smiling!

Korrin said...

She has grown so much! What a cutie, don't you just love trying to get pictures of the kids!!! She is too cute even when she is being uncooperative.

Korrin said...

Oh, and I love flashback Fridays! Fun, fun!

Mary said...

Those pictures of Rebekah are hilarious. Yes, do whatever is necessary to keep yourself protected from this madness. Today I tried to drive to my parents house and because it's Texas OU weekend the traffic was so bad I turned around...and had to open the car door to relieve the nausea--onto the ground. It's been a nightmare! I was even worse than this with Charlie so it makes me think this one is another boy...praying whichever it is it learns to sleep all night from day one :) Not holding my breath...