We are experiencing 50 mph wind right now...it sounds like crying children- not my favorite sound. The kids' play house is in a totally different place in the backyard and I had to anchor it down with our pumpkins and a big rock. Yikes.
I can't wait to escape to TEXAS!!!
And the winner is….
9 years ago



4 comments:
Have to say I noticed how you didn't say escape to Iowa... it was really windy yesterday and the same cooler and cloudy weather here, maybe we could escape to Texas too! :)
Andrea, you are welcome to come to Texas, too! Not so windy here and 75 degrees here today - lovely. We can't wait for you to escape.
Oh my goodness!! 50 mph!? Wow. I don't like wind. Definitely a day to stay INdoors!!
Texas is more than ready for you as I know Iowa is too!!
Post a Comment