Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Rebekah "hugging" Luke

I promised more pics, but I am posting a video instead. i just love seeing my 2 interact happily!

10 comments:

Joy said...

so adorable! and that couch looks uber comfortable!

Nana Phyllis said...

LOVE IT!! They are so cute together. Luke does love his big sister!! Can't wait to see them in person in a couple of weeks.

Shadley said...

My two favorite parts of this video:
1. Luke's pants completely falling down
2. The look on Rebe's face when you said, "You weren't being very nice" and she said, "No...."

Priceless.

It was also great to hear your sweet voice Em! Love to you!

The Green Family said...

Awwwww! SO cute!!! Absolutely precious, Emily. Thanks for sharing.

Frank said...

Man, if you could bottle up Luke's laugh...! (and the saggy pants rock)

Mary said...

I couldn't focus on anything but the pants! I need to watch it again. It's just that my kids have rarely had the pants sagging problem. Our problem is getting pants to over the booty area. It's seriously a problem.

Ok just watched it again. So very adorable!! They love each other :) you've succeeded as a mother.

I'm glad I have you for my friend. Even if most of our bonding involves talking about how much we dread certain parenting duties. Ha!

marykathryn139@yahoo.com

trina said...

so sweet! i love Luke's laugh!

Andrea G. said...

Love the sagging pant look! And Rebekah's shirt with a tulip is so cute! She really looks tall and her hair is so blond! Can't wait to see her and you all of course again!

Mamama said...

Too cute - precious grandchildren

Shannon said...

Absolutely love the giggly laugh from little man. And his pants in this video remind me of the ones Abigail was wearing today. Couldn't keep those buggers up for anything! ;)

Also, is it me or is Rebekah absolutely beautiful. Truly lovely, dear friend!