Saturday, November 21, 2009

Walkin'...

Luke is practically running. Not really. But he is walking almost all the time! He even learned how to push himself up to standing. He really is so proud of himself.

This was at Sam's Club. Do not be worried about the untied shoe. He does not trip, I promise.

7 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Yeah! So proud of your little man. Scott just walked behind me and said,"it's going to be fun having them in our house." Love my man who love our friends and their kiddos! See you in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nana Phyllis said...

Tomorrow we'll get to see those sweet kids and you, too, of course!! We're now counting the hours. Love the walking - he's doing great.

Mary said...

Yay!! He looks like a pro!

Carley said...

Yay! I love how proud of himself he is!

The Green Family said...

Hurray, Luke!! You are SUCH a stud. :-)

codi said...

So adorable:) Seeing him walking makes him seem so much older-he is such a cutie. Looks like a blast in Texas!

trina said...

Awesome! I love that little walk!