Thursday, April 30, 2009

Seaton Park with Mamama

So, I can still use the camera, I just have to use the view finder, thus nullifying the whole point of a digital camera. :( (In the past few days, I have also managed to break our vacuum and the antenna on our car- evidently, you have to turn the car off in a car wash so the antenna doesn't snap. Who knew?

We also happened to get to Seaton Park right when the sun came out yesterday!!!

At the park, we were reminded how much Luke loves to slide!


Looking below, I feel like Luke is going to be trouble...he pulled out every card from my wallet!


This is what hair looks like when you've had an awesome nap!


Luke...wait for it....sat on his own today! Yippee! He used the Malone-go-thru-the-splits move...it was great!

Other news:

Rebekah handed my mom the wooden spoon the other day, "In case she needed to use it." In fact, that spoon did need to be used.

She also has started talking smack- we tell her something like, "You're tired, honey," to which she replied, "You're tired."

She wouldn't come to dinner the other night "because I'm feelin' like I need to clean up first, then I'm gonna have dinner...but I have to clean up first."

That's all I can think of for now.

6 comments:

Becky McCord said...

Halarious!!! I'm sure the "smack" talking is much funnier being read on the blog. We still love our Twinkie so much!!! WTG Luke!! We love you too so much!

Miss Mommy said...

Seaton Park was beautiful, and the playgrounds have some fun things to play on that we don't have in Dallas or Arlington for the grandchildren. Such a special group of folks to be spending time with!

Mamama

Mary said...

Oh I'm so proud of Luke! See, I told you one day he would do it!! For the record, being a mother of two has gotten much harder since Charlie started walking...she's getting quick and suddenly pulling the house apart for entertainment. Savor the days sister...I know you've loved having your mom there!!

Nana Phyllis said...

Perhaps Mike can help Josh install a new antenna? He has had practice. The motor has gone out a couple of times on my antenna. YEAH LUKE - He'll be getting around before you know it. Pics are beautiful.

Nana

Shannon said...

Cuties one and all!! Also, i love that your mom has on a big thick coat. It shows how wonderfully winter-like it must still feel in Scotland...here it is starting to get hot!

Sure miss you and your bunnies. Hope the rest of your time with your mom is wonderful!! Love you!

M. Schlansker said...

So needed a laugh today. Love the part about the antenna and little Rebekah talking smack. Both not funny to you, I'm sure :) Thanks for the encouragement on the nights.