Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beach with Mamama


Here are some various shots from our gorgeous day at the beach yesterday. We ate at Burger King, then played, then went back to BK for ice cream! Quite a day!

Rebekah finally ventured out into the water and was ever so proud of herself for getting the tiniest bit wet! She ran around saying, "I'm pretty wet, I'm pretty wet!!!"


Luke had a great time in the sand...

decided to show how big he is...

and eventually made sand angels.

11 comments:

Carley said...

I'm glad you are having such a fun time with your mom! How fun to be able to visit the beach so often!

Becky McCord said...

Love that pic of you holding Luke. You look SO pretty. That's another special picture. :) Miss you Gaylie!

Nana Phyllis said...

Looks like both kids love the sand and water! Bekah looks so excited about running in the sand - what fun memories you're building. Have a wonderful visit with Gayle.

Miss Mommy said...

It was a chilly but very fun afternoon at the beach! Rebekah did have a really good time once she got up the nerve to get in the freezing water. She also collected quite a few fun seashells to bring home. It is quite amazing to have the beach so close to where they live!

Mamama

Andrea G. said...

The sand angels are too cute! How fun to get Burger King twice in a day and the beach! You are living it up Scotland sytle with Mamama!

Mary said...

Oh I love the pictures--what a great memory for you (for forever,) with your mom and kids. I'm sure she will be so sad to leave--The pics of Luke remind me so much of Charlie at that age..."Look at this stuff I have here...why would I need to move???" Your kids are so rippin' cute.

Carrie Sterner said...

You got some really great pictures of Rebekah in the air. It looks like everyone had a great time. You look fabulo Emily!

Mary said...

Loved your comment...slightly speechless...me too friend that's why I had to show people what it really looks like! So hope y'all move to Dallas after Scotland :)

M. Schlansker said...

love the pictures..such cute kids!

Sarah M said...

LOVE all the action shots of Rebes! I'm saving my pennies to come see that beach! :)

amanda said...

What great pics. You are a great blogger, and you really capture the moments...hm...maybe some of that can rub off on me :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of the time with your mom!