There may not be leaves on the trees or temps over 50, but we sure do have some lovely daffodils! They're blooming all over the city and it's gorgeous!!
Here are some shots of my bekah and Luke having fun in the flowers.
Carrie- you wanted to see a Bekah-sized sleep sac- here it is!
And for fun- sporting her new shades...as long as nobody's using this here walker, I'll make it my car, she thinks to herself...there's something wrong with a child being able to climb in and out of the walker...? Luke wants nothing to do with it, by the way, and acts like he's being tortured when in it. :)



11 comments:
Great Pics. I love the flowers. I can't believe they make sleep sacs that big. Craziness!
Are you kidding me? These pics are beautiful...and I LOVE your new header pic. Too lovely, sweet Emmie!
Your pictures are so pretty!! Love the daffodils and the kids look like it's the time of their lives :) And no, nothing one bit wrong with a kid who can climb in and out of the walker. Charlie doesn't like hers either and Ty loved it. What is wrong with those 2nd kids? Oh, yeah they are CONTENT most of the time so I'll keep quiet.
How lovely! It reminds me of Tulip Time in Pella. Do they fine you 100 dollars for each flower picked too?
Love the shades!
The blog looks great! :)
Love the new header picture of the kids! The flowers are absolutely gorgeous, and so vibrant! Your kids are adorable! Next time ya'll are in Texas, we'll have to come visit. :)
What beautiful flowers and adorable children!!!
Love the daffodil pics! :)
You have to blow these up and show them off on your walls.
I am Mary's sister, "Aunt Emmy." I read your blog every time you post, and I always love it. Sometimes it seems like you could be our 3rd sister! These pictures of your babies are GORGEOUS. I admire you for going to a foreign land and making a LIFE.
Cutest pictures ever!
hey--hearing you and katrina talk last week, i took some pics of jamie today out in the daffodils. what a cute idea!
Post a Comment