Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beach and Dunnottar Castle with Mamama

We felt adventuresome again and went to the beach again...and again. :) Rebekah got really brave and decided to tromp thru the water- you might recall this is the North Sea...slightly chilly, or so my mom says, who got dragged with. So, today they both tried rain boots- sadly, this made R a little more eager to go farther to the point that the water came over and in the boots. Oh well! We had a great time!

This was Weds or Thursday.

Today, with boots...

Dunnottar Castle...

Okay- where has this backpack been all my life? Luke LOVED it- I mean, right next to Mama, high enough to see over her shoulder...he didn't make a peep for 1 1/2 hours as he rode along.

5 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Elizabeth went in the backpack today too. She is still not walking and it is rainy, but she is too heavy for the tummy thing! I don't think I saw the picture inside the castle looking down to the water the last time you, how beautiful! Rebekah is her own little nook is precious too!

I love the picture of your mom and R in rain boots in the water! What joy!

May the Lord bless you in a special way today!

saras said...

Love all the pics of your mom and kids, I bet you are having a blast with her there!!! The backpack is awesome, I always wondered how those feel, but we never go anywhere that we would need one (sad)! Love the polkadot shirt on R.

Carley said...

what great pics! we totally want one of those backpacks! hopefully our son will like it as much as Luke! glad you are having a great time wtih your mom

Geer Family said...

What fun! I think D would love the pack too...we left it in Elko, NV in storage though. Hope to get it from friends going up there this summer. How long does your mom get to stay...that's wonderful!

Becky McCord said...

My fav is the family pic at the end and I also love seeing Mamama get all wet!! So fun!! Luke is adorable! That castle is so cool. Love you Rebes-smacks from Rj and Aunt Bec (and Uncle B.)