1. Luke has gotten 3 new teeth (#3-5) since Mamama has been here! 3 on bottom and 2 on top total.
2. Luke is officially weaned- well, he has been weaned from me since 9 weeks, but he is off the bottle! We dropped the morning bottle last week when my mom was sleeping in the kitchen and I couldn't make a bottle without waking her (jet lag is killer)- I got him up and he was fine, so we munched on Cheerios and said adios to that bottle. Then, we ran out of formula tonight, which was the break point for the evening feed- that one was planned at least and he went down just fine! Granted I have never intentionally fed my kids to sleep- they both locked in on sleeping on their own pretty early on, so I figured he would be fine like his sister was. Indeed. Both have been super-easy to drop feedings, which is such a blessing. Not a tear or a fuss- sometimes I think the Lord knows I need SOMETHING to be easy. ;)
3. I dropped our camera yesterday and it is now worthless. Hopefully, my pics on there are okay- you'll know if I do another post with pics tomorrow... :(
p.s. My Mom LOVES her little cove in the kitchen. We borrowed a wonderful air mattress that fits right in there and she has a noise machine and a cozy little perch that suits her just right. Just wanted you to know that.
And the winner is….
9 years ago



4 comments:
Our boy is growing up! So proud of him dropping that last bottle with no difficulty - What a trooper. Praying that Gayle's final week is wonderful and storing great memories.
Nana
It's funny that you should say God just knows you need something to be easy. Julia recently switched to a toddler bed and we've been potty training. People are a little surprised at how well both have gone/are going and I just keep saying "God knew I needed something to be easy since nothing has been so far!".
I do indeed love my little cove in the kitchen - it's perfect! I'm having a great time with Emily and her family - great that we've had some sun while I've been here after the first week of clouds. (Two full days last week!) I now understand why the time difference has been so hard for Emily especially on Sunday when I have to wait until 6:30PM to call Bill!! I am treasuring the days of this last week here -
Mamama
Read this post second. So sorry to hear about your camera. Although I saw your most recent post first, so is your camera fixed?
Way to go, Luke on being fully weaned. You're becomign such a big boy!!
Post a Comment