This is the best I could get. Luke cracks me up- such a McCord! I can see my dad, my brother, and my uncle James in this picture. (A big shout-out to my cousin Heather and my aunt Korrin for all the wonderful hand-me-downs from Kendall and Karsin! We love them)
All eggs in Scotland are...brown. There are no dyeing kits anyway, so a la Sterner style, we colored them instead....and I made a lot of egg salad. Anyway, Josh helped color and I came to find that each member of our family had been represented, including grandparents. Scroll down for Papa. (by the way, I was not thrilled with my egg salad and threw it away after one lunch. Sadly, a few hours later, Rebekah asked, "Mommy, where's that yummy salad that you made into eggs?" Very sad.)
VERY excited that my MOM CAME TO VISIT!!! In fact, I awakened sweet little one (R) to accompany me to the airport because she (and my mom) would have been devastated to miss the arrival. Although R played shy, she quickly became quite exuberant about Mamama's visit. I am sooooo happy to share my home and life with my mom and we are having a blast already.
Why crawl when you can reach all things by leaning over? That's right, you have not missed my "he's crawling" post because it doesn't exist. Sigh. My boy is the limberest thing alive and can contort himself to get things. This is not his best stretch, but it's what I photographed. This also begs the question, why do all kids pick up tiny pieces of dirt and proceed to eat them but not peas on their tray?
Poor Luke has been under the weather (laringitis), so Mamama has become accustomed to much more crying that Luke usually does. :( However, I am confident that he will go back to his "I'm pretty happy as long as my mom is within 2 feet of me" normal self soon. I think his top tooth coming in (soon!) will help, too. (Incidentally, I randomly dropped the morning bottle today and he survived, though he practically dived for the nightime one, poor lad.).
Couldn't resist showing you my "I'm happy I don't have laringitis yet"pics.
My new do. I love it here. I experimented with flipping out the back and don't like it as much. I will try to go back to this next time I wash and dry it, which is a 2 times a week affair for me, so once I've done it, I'm stuck with it for half a week. ;) Don't judge me, I'm just that cool.



12 comments:
Super cute hair do! I love it! How the heck can you get by with only washing it 2 times a week? You always look so good! I have to wash mine daily and it still isn't half as cute as yours. Very impressed. Cute pics of your kids. Glad you have your mom there to visit!
The "Princess" is precious! Luke is such a handsome fellow. I know Gayle is loving every minute with you, crying Luke or not. Great talking to you today, I was hoping for some Easter pics. Love them!
I forgot to say, I'll show Papa his egg when he gets home. He could give instructions on deviled eggs!
Love the pics and eggs. I like your hair, too. It reminds me of when you cut it off when we were roomies :)
First of all, LOVE the haircut!!! I love R in her princess dress, I can't wait for Shay to be into those things. The pics of Luke in his highchair were great!
Yay for grandmas coming to our rescue!! LOVE THE HAIR JUST MIGHT INSPIRE A SHORTER 'DO FOR ME...and we are equally cool I think--which is why God allowed us to get to know each other not while we lived within 10 minutes of each other but with you living clear across the world. Yeah that makes sense when He does things like that. So see because we can't read facial expressions like normal friends we have to rely on wittiness (is that a word?) and charm--which we BOTH have in spades. Feel free to delete this...think I have too much Tylenol in my system.
Love the hair! I LOVE the picture of Luke stretching too :) What fun memories with the brown eggs. Enjoy your time with your mother!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair! :) Looks great on you.
Luke & Rebekah look adorable! You were correct, the dress was not one of ours! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Great haircut, looks very pretty : )
Why is it that Rebekah looks 5 in these pics?!! Is there something in the water over there? Have fun with Mamama!
em love it that your mom got to come! and I LOVE your hair- i'm growing mine out.. but you are tempting me to cut mine. A-DORABLE!
you convinced me- with your new locks.. i'm choppin mine
Post a Comment