In the midst of Mom's first week in Scotland and Luke's first birthday, we decided to spring for his first real haircut- by that, I mean scissors. I was truly prepared for a traumatic experience. As finicky as Luke can be, I was in for a real surprise. My sweet little boy was lovin' sitting on my lap and watching himself in the mirror, while lazily snacking on Goldfish. It was a super-relaxed time and Zander, a native Aberdonian, did a great job. This is actually a little shop in the HUB, if you can believe it. Sadly, even tho the cut was only 5.75 pounds, they (just the haircutting place, not the HUB itself) are closing and going elsewhere, so we won't be able to continue to see them. :(
Pre-cut
Wanting to get in on the action
Can you remind me who's cutting my hair again?
Can I at least comb it myself?
The finished product- super-cute, of course!
Beks being ever so cooperative...
We stayed for a Subway lunch and I thought I'd show you something...
Look at the red- that is one socked foot. The other foot is bare...
Just in case, you're not getting it, THIS is why we're not crawling yet. He can bend in any direction.
Fun side note- the sweet ladies who work at the HUB had a card and present for Luke on his birthday! How cool is that?



3 comments:
Liz and Rona at the HUB are good to my sweet family - it makes me happy to know Emily has people who are loving on her across the pond. I've had great coffee there this week and experienced my first and hopefully last Scottish breakfast there too - I'll stick with my yogurt and pear!
Mamama
His first "real" haircut. Looks like it was an endeavor in maneuvers for the guy cutting. End product....very very handsome!
Nice cut! Looks like Billy's! McCordian for sure. :) Lookin' tough Luke!
Post a Comment