Well, it snowed again and was pretty icey. so we have mostly been at home. You have to amuse yourself however you can, even if it is ridiculous socks...
Rebekah wanted to go outside anyway, so after naps (for the first time in 5 days, she took a nap!!!!), we spent quite a while bundling up...in fact, we spent more time preparing to go outside than we actually spent outside. Rebes was not at all impressed with the slippery ice. I don't think she has ever gripped my hand so hard! So, we came inside and drank hot tea and ate buttered popcorn instead. I am so excited for Buddy to get in on our snacks, too, but looking at these pics and his fat little body as I bathed him this morning, I may have to be more careful with him! ;)
You maybe can't tell by the rosiness, but Luke's acne is slowly getting better. He hasn't gotten many new break-outs at all and the red you can see is mostly still healing from old ones...possibly scars. :( We do have a ped derm appt for him next Weds, which I am really excited about- to have someone who knows something about it look at it instead of saying (for 7 months!), "It's just baby acne."









5 comments:
Love the socks and sweet smiles! I'm sure Bekah will learn about ice there and not when you return to Texas. It was 80 degrees here yesterday and today a high of 60 - UGH!! Thankful also that Bekah took a nap. May they continue!
Love from Nana
Babies are supposed to be fat. I'd just let him eat a tub of butter, personally; nevermind the popcorn.
I love the turtles and stripes! What a cutie pie!! I kept looking for shots of his big sister but was sad there were none today. (I know we've seen her outside in the snow but just like to see her adorable face!!) It's not too long till you arrive in Texas - I can't wait to see the four of you!! What fun!!
What I wouldn't do to pick him up and love on that guy. He is reminding me more and more of my boys with those thighs (ok, not Aaron). He is so, so cute Emily! Hugs for all of you from the Sterners, especially this one!
Em, I love those pics of Luke in his little blue hat. He's so adorable. When do you guys head to TX? That's really cool that you get to go home and see everyone. I know it will be a special blessin for all of you. I miss you guys here.
Post a Comment