Friday, December 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, Carrie and Billy!

Today is my dear, dear friend's and my brother's birthday!

Carrie- you have been one of God's greatest blessings in my life. The way you loved me and then my kids (or was it the other way around? :)) touched me deeply. You befriended me at a great time of need and i am so glad for that! I think about you all the time, especially Fridays, and miss our chats over Diet Coke and lots of treats. I miss laughing and crying with you and trying to encourage each other to be better wives and moms. You are an incredible woman and I love you!



Billy, you are my big brother and you have always looked out for me, even when you weren't sure you liked me. :) I know I can always count on you regardless of circumstances and that you will support me regardless of anything. Your daughter and wife have proven what a great man you are- anyone who can have those 2 in his life is worthy of respect. I love you very much.



Happy birthdays!!

1 comment:

Carrie Sterner said...

My precious sister and friend,thank you so much. You know that you are equally treasured from this point of view. Our friendship was ordained by our Creator and I couldn't feel more blessed. I look forward to all the years ahead we will share! Love you!