I guess because these pictures document the only time I wasn't holding Luke for Christmas morning that explains how few pictures I actually got!
This is mid-gesture. Our girl uses her hands to talk almost as much as her never-ending words!
He LOVES to eat paper...who needs toys?
This was at the friends' house for dinner (Luke was probably stuck under the bed at this point!)- anyway, Rebekah is trying out Wii!!
This was at the grocery store this am- I loved the explosion of color! (Sadly, Rebekah just popped her balloon- each time, she cried... :( )
Yesterday at lunch, Rebekah declared, "I can not eat because I am not comfortable in this chair." She was, in fact, in a real chair minus a booster.
She got up from her nap yesterday and said, "What do I smell basil for?" We were cooking a lasagna. Next Top Chef anyone?
Based on the number of Stars stuck to Luke's chin, he is indeed trying to get a food product into his mouth!! Yippee!!
Yesterday morning, Rebekah woke up singing "Row, row, row your boat..."- nothing before that.
Well, I hear my boy waking up! Have a great day!



5 comments:
Looks like you all are having such a great time! I finally read them all and got caught up :) I can't believe Rebekah's comment about basil... well I guess I can... she is yours after all! Love you friend! Tell your dear mother and mother-in-law hi from Iowa! We just got back from a week in Ohio with Phillip's parents.
Thank you for your greeting Andrea and hi right back to you! I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
The children look adorable, and I'm so proud of Luke for putting some stars in his mouth - he's learning!! My love to all of you -
NO matter how many stories I hear I am still surprised that R is saying things like spice names and Ty is just now saying "mommy," and he's made great progress! She needs to live closer so she can get him going...and we could all hang out and drink Sonic drinks. Oh and it sounds like Luke should be teaching Charlie how to eat!!
Emily and Josh~ Your children are adorable and so precious! Rebek is so precoucious! I read your blog as often as possible... R's & L's Nanna and I share a love of Westies and of course our grandchildren! How cute of Duncan to schmuze up to Lukey! I pray for a better flight with Luke on your way back to Scotland.(sometimes babies' ears hurt due to air pressure, even when ours don't) Possibly a paci to suck or gum for Rebeck to chew helps with the inner ear pressure if that is a problem. Really was encouraged by Josh's message Sunday! Travel mercies to all. Enjoy y'alls time in Texas!
Great updates. So fun to see Rebekah's fun, smiling face. She is truly lovely, Emmie. Also, so fun to see Little Man getting kisses from Duncan. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment