Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aberdeen Christma, part 1

Our little family celebrated Christmas this morning at 7:30am! I wanted to have her bigger presents sitting out for when she walked in, such as her kitchen. She was still groggy from waking up and she walked in, started to do her normal thing and then sees it, stops, and goes, "Oh!......a kitchen!" She was speechless as she examined it. I loved it!

Rebekah was more than happy to help Luke open her, I mean his, gifts, too! Luke was a sweet little trooper and just played with ribbon and chewed on wrapping paper!


This was another favorite moment- she went UNDER the tree, in search of a specific package she had had her eye on!

And she finds it!

This was her last gift (after we took a break and all got dressed while Luke napped). She opened a big box of Little People- she opened and said, "It's full of...TOYS!" Also priceless. This facial expression is her asking me EVERY name- I named 3 after my cousins, Karsin, Samantha, and Madison and made up the rest.

3 comments:

Grandmama said...

sswWhat a precious Christmas in Aberdeen with Rebekah and Luke! They are adorable kiddos and per the next post I loved Luke in the shopping cart! What a big boy he is now!!

Tamara said...

Love the Christmas pictures and the precious tree in the background! Praying for a sleepy, good weather, stree free flight. How long will you be in Texas?

Shannon said...

How precious this scene is! I love the idea of the joy on her face. My fave pic is of you and R pretending to eat. You are such a good mom, Emmie. You inspire me to play more and cut loose! Love it and love YOU!!