Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aberdeen Christmas, part 2

This is the second part, so scroll down to my precious post for part 1!

So, Rebekah still loving helping her brother with his gifts.

Laughing with Daddy about something.

Taking Daddy's picture with her new "camera." he had to say "Cheese!"

This was where I started naming her toys....

Okay- we leave for TX tomorrow (!!!!) at 4:30am- our first light is at 6:30 am and we arrive in Dallas at 1:30pm, with the time change and if all goes well. Please pray for-

cont'd good weather

happy kids

kids that sleep, even if it is via Benadryl


Thanks!!!


6 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! So glad you'll be home for Christmas--wasn't sure if you guys were doing it so didn't want to ask and (maybe) cause a few tears :) Enjoy your time with your families!! Good luck with the Benadryl--works for us every time!!

The Magsigs said...

Loved all the pictures, especially R's excited face! So cute... I'm so glad that y'all get to go to Texas for the holidays! I just assumed that you would be in Scotland. I wish that we were going, too, so that we could see y'all. Alas, we will be staying here in Bakersfield. I will be praying for a stress-free and pleasant plane ride! I know how it is... Love you friend!

Nana Phyllis said...

Loved all the pics on the two Christmas posts. Bekah's excitement is great. Luke is too cute. Hope to see more in Texas. We're praying for safety, smooth flights, and an easy time with the kids. Can't wait to hear you've landed and see you Tuesday.

Nana

Shannon said...

I really liked seeing you and Josh in the pics. As always, you are radiant. Bravo, Emmie!

Will definitely pray for your flight. In fact, you might be up right now getting ready to go!

Excited!!

Mike + Stacey Duncan said...

hey!!! i don't know how long y'all are going to be in town for christmas, but we would love to see you!!! let me know if there is any time... lots of love! we want to meet your adorable children!!!

Derricca said...

I didn't know you were going home for Christmas!! Yay! good for you guys!! :)