That's right- Lumberjack Luke is 8 months today! I am stunned. 7 months still seems so little, but 8 months always seems sooo much older to me!
As for Luke as a baby, he sits very well now. Luke still looks like he's swimming when he's on his tummy and has only gotten mad enough to scoot backwards a few times. We assume it's our genes to blame since both our kids show (or showed) little interest or ability in crawling at this point. Luke has started to show less interest in his bottle, too, drinking maybe 4-5 ounces 4 times a day, instead of 6 ounces 4 times a day. On the other hand, he is eating solids really well. He loves yogurt and any fruit, as well as flavorful food, such as my soups :). He is okay with some veggies, but gets pretty worked up over others. He shows no interest in feeding himself, but the nurse was encouraging me to keep trying. Luke takes 3 naps a day and is sleeping 11-12 hours a night and has even done the last 5 without any paci replacements!
Happy 8 months, precious boy!




4 comments:
8 months is a big marker! I'm glad to know the Malone kids don't totally shame my kids on the crawling age...as much as R talks I have to end up even on something :) He's such a cute cute little man. Aren't good sleepers worth the wait?!
I knew he was AWESOME!! But this totally proves it. Happy 8 months, Little Man. You are a blessing as you grow up to be a mighty soldier in the hand of the LORD. Love you, precious (and your mommy and daddy and big sis).
Happy eight months sweet boy!! Can't wait to hear you coo and see you sit. We love you and are counting the days (5) until we will see you in Texas. We love all of you and are getting more excited every day.
Nana and Papa
I can't believe Luke is 8 months! I sure remember us waiting not so patiently for him to make his appearance after we were so certain that he would be early! What a sweetheart he is! My love to you Luke!!
Post a Comment